If you're having trouble getting a hang of the way of things in CityVille, you're not alone. I know of quite a few people who got into the game expecting it to be easy as pie and were quickly frustrated. In fact, I was one of them. So I went looking for a guide to help me master the citying life.
Later, I found a squidoo article telling me how I could fix everything I had done wrong in CityVille. This article tells and gives a link to the best guide you can get for CityVille. I found it extremely useful as it showed me how to rack up big sums of money and cash! Better still, everything was and is legal. In fact, every technique the author uses in this book is legal, so there is no way you can get banned.
This may sound like a false article but I am actually one of you people who has simply got lucky and has found a way to make me myself a CityVille Guru! Well, at least that's what my friends now call me! Believe me, this is not a scam.
You see, I was never bad at CityVille. Before I got this guide I was already amoung the best of my friends at level 27. However, I had spent three weeks trying to get to level 27. In simply nine more days I was already level 39. This definitely meant that I was the best out of my friends and neighbours!
I am usually VERY skeptical of these kind of products, but I am proud to say that this product was a VERY good investment for me. I don't what will happen to you, but when I used this guide I actually became much happier as I did not have to spend as much time on the computer on CityVille to impress my neighbours!
No comments:
Post a Comment