Years ago, I worked for an internet marketing coaching company. Essentially, our clients had bought into an online marketing system that would help them find and market wholesale closeouts over the internet. It was a lot of fun, and for those who took the program seriously, they were not only able to find better prices on deals for themselves, but they were able to make good supplementary and replacement incomes. It was a lot of fun and very educational, and I have taken what I learned there while teaching other people and have been able to apply it in a lot of other areas in life.
When I was working for that company, we had just had our second child. We have five now, with another on the way, and being able to find the right wholesale closeout deals has saved us a pile of money when it comes to clothing the children and filling our home with accessories. To me, it does not matter if we have the newest and latest thing. My friends that are into that find that a month after they have purchased something, it is no longer the newest nor is it the latest, and yet they paid top dollar. I would rather skip all of that letdown and pay a greatly reduced price for something. Because of that, I have newer things in my home than most of my friends and paid a fraction of the cost because I was willing to wait a little longer.
No comments:
Post a Comment