I am a bargain hunter and an opportunistic shopper - always grabbing those products I've always wanted but didn't buy them before because I wasn't happy about the price in the past. Recently I came across an excellent web-site that meets all my bargain hunting instincts both for its range of brand name products at great prices and also because I have always had a thing for electronic gadgets. Perhaps it is a guy-thing, but I've always been into the GPS and tracking products that have been around in increasing numbers and functionality of the last few years.
I remember not so long ago when a quality GPS could easily cost up to $1,000 and if you wanted a GPS and fish finder for your boat then it was nothing to spend up to $5,000 for what was really only a water-proof version of a car GPS system with marine maps on it rather than land based maps. Now with the major brands competing head to head for market share, the prices of these wonderful devices has plummeted to around $200 for a quality brand name marine GPS. I even noticed a fishing rod mounted fish finder at a crazy low price that tells you where the fish are, what type of fish and at what depth when you are casting your line. And I love fishing with all my heart. As for the car, we need only spend $100 for a GPS - all great brand names and quality such that every car on the road can now have the advantages of GPS tracking and direction finding.
As for other electronic accessories, I've also been enamored with the rapid technology advances of cameras over recent years and again this web-site caters for all tastes for great pricing on all the major brands. And it cannot be just a guy thing - my girlfriend just ordered the latest in digital video cameras at a bargain price.
No comments:
Post a Comment