Friday, February 18, 2011

The Wallet Fascination

Everyone owns one or more wallets at a time. This is true to most adults, teens and even child. Choosing one depends on each person's preferences and factors that they find important.

Some people chose a wallet based on its price. There is no need to buy an expensive, branded type when all you need is just something to put your cash and card in it. So they prefer to buy a cheap one instead.

For women, they like having nice looking wallet as it their nature that beauty is important. Some like colorful ones, while others would prefer those signature types that speak of their financial status. They are willing to spend hundreds of dollars just to have a beautiful wallet.

On the other hand, there are some people (like me) who choose wallets based on the craftsmanship. I like mine that is quality made depending on the materials used, the touch and even the smell. I believe each wallet has similar function so there is no need to buy those super expensive ones.

My wallet is a part of me. This little flat case is where I store my personal stuffs like my license, credit cards, identification card, my SSS card, even blockbuster video card in it. It also contains my family and love ones. Most of all, this is where I keep my hard earned money. My wallet is literally my life. Where ever I go, I bring it with me. It feels comfortable knowing it is within my reach. This is the reason why, I want my wallet to last.

Shopping for a wallet will give you so many choices. If your work is near water or the sea, it would be a good idea to get a waterproof wallet.

As an individual, I am not fond of shopping. I don't have the fetish to collect wallets either. All I want is a good quality wallet that will last for a long time.

In fact, I often wish that all my other stuffs would last long because I don't like replacing it with different ones due to sentimental reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment