When you find superior product and get it for a bargain price, you should tell all who will listen. That is how I feel about my new lawn mower. I wasn't in the market for a new mower, but I can't refuse a gift from my wife.
The Lawn-Boy 10645 is my second mower from Lawn-Boy. I didn't think I needed a new mower. My old mower was twenty-one years old and it was serving me well. It was always easy to start with one or two pulls. The only maintenance required was an occasional new blade or spark plug. But, last spring my wife surprised me with a brand new Lawn-Boy.
If you are looking for a dependable, low maintenance, versatile lawn mower at a budget price, you need look no further. The Lawn-Boy 3 in 1 sale is here, and the best pound per pound lawn Mower value is the 10645 Walk-Behind model.
My new mower will bag clippings in the rear mounted bag or mulch with a side discharge. It has seven height settings. At 66 pounds with extra-large wheels, it is easy to glide around turns and over obstacles in your yard. The 10640 is also backed by a two-year No-Worry Warranty The maintenance-free engine is covered by a three-year Power Train Warranty.
Best of all, the powerful Ready Start Briggs and Stratton 675 engine requires no priming. It is guaranteed, for three years, to start on one to two pulls. Imagine the time saved and frustration avoided.
With a lawn mower like this, you and your family could learn to enjoy your yard work. So, where do you go for the Lawn-Boy 3 in 1 sale.
The Joy of Yard Work Blog keeps track of the best bargain on quality lawn and garden products.
No comments:
Post a Comment